- Players’ Pledge
Pledge of Each Participating Student (K-12)
- I will work on fundamentals twice weekly for two hours each practice.
- I will understand and execute my role as a team member.
- I will participate in five soccer play dates in the local market.
- I will play in one tournament each season I am eligible.
- The season will run 10 weeks, and I will be at practices as well as game play, and other special art and service activities with our senior partners.
Expectations for Parents
- Provide water and/or Gatorade at each practice for the team on a rotating basis.
- Bring fruit or fruit snacks to practices and games for students.
- Read and understand the rotation schedule.
- Purchase a soccer ball, size 4, for home practice for their student.
- Provide shin guards for their student.
- Provide a copy of their student’s birth certificate.